Digital Marketing, Digital Assets, and Strategies.
Customer is and will always remain a King. As internet usage has increased drastically over the decade, the Impact of it can be experienced, the way, it has affected the people buying trends and their interaction with the businesses. As a result, marketing your company in the best way is a big deal as the future depends largely on it.
Marketing is defined as the process to connect with potential customers and influence them. If it is done online, we call it Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing – The concept
Any Online marketing efforts with strategies in place are defined as Digital Marketing. This includes several strategies to introduce your company to the people and convince them to buy. The strategies could be many including but not limited to email marketing, pay-per-click advertising, social media marketing, and blogging, etc.
Enumerated below are few Digital Marketing Assets and Strategies, which helps to connect and convince potential customer:
Digital Marketing Assets – Anything used online can serve as a Marketing Tool. However, people often could not recognize the marketing tools available at their disposal to be utilized. Few could be listed here as:
- The Websites
- Branded Assets (Logos, Icons)
- Video Content (Covers Video Ad, Demos, etc)
- Images (infographics, product shots, company photos, etc)
- Content including blog posts, eBooks, etc
- Use of Online available products or tools.
- Social Media Pages
All marketing assets fall under the stated categories and normally utilities by all marketers. However, the smart & clever marketer will always brainstorm to find the best possible way to reach or connect with the maximum possible potential customer.
Digit Marketing Strategies – It is often said that the right strategy implemented decides the future of the company. The same applies to digital marketing strategies as well. The strategies can never be limited and keep on evolving as per the need. The most common strategies being used are
- Pay Per Click: It is very common and covers any type of digital marketing which includes a payment for every click on the advertisement.
- Paid Search Advertising: This is one of the best marketing strategies being implemented to connect with potential customers looking for your company’s product.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Search engine optimization (SEO) is often implemented to spontaneously rank pages or blog posts on the said site.
- Paid Social Media Advertising: This strategy is used by marketers often for specific cases to create awareness with audiences that might not be aware that your business, product, or service exists.
- Social Media Marketing: Implementing this strategy, the marketer must be patient enough to get the results expected in the long run but are undoubtedly much cheaper.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Marketers use this strategy to get more conversions (leads, sales, etc) out of their existing website traffic.
- Content Marketing: If content assets like blog posts, infographics, eBooks, etc to are used to build brand awareness or drive clicks, leads or sales, it comes under the Content Marketing strategy.
- Email Advertising: It is one of the oldest strategies but still effective and going strong. The deals, promoting events, etc. done through Email advertising, the results are impressive.
- Affiliate Marketing: It is Affiliate Marketing if you are using other websites to promote your products. Promoting on other’s websites is on a paid basis.